Examination Certificate Collection 2017/2018
June 2018 Examinations: Results Collection
- GCE A Level & A2 results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 16 August.
- GCSE & IGCSE results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 23 August.
- Results information can NOT be obtained by telephoning the School Office or contacting Members of Staff.
- UVI Pupils will be able to collect their provisional results in the Sixth Form Study Centre on Thursday 16 August between 9.00am – 11.00am. Results left uncollected will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fifth Year Candidates will be able to collect their provisional GCSE/IGCSE results from a member of staff in the Concourse on Thursday 23 August between 9.00am and 11.00am. Results left uncollected at 11.00am will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fourth Year Candidates will receive their provisional GCSE Results by first class post. No results will be available from the School.
- Access to the School will be through the Wilton Road Pedestrian Gate, and then via the Atrium. No cars are allowed on site.
- Post Result Help and Services - Separate details will be issued to candidates and made available on our Web Site. Do not contact the Awarding Bodies directly. All enquiries about results can only be initiated by the School.
- Please contact the School on examoff@kes,hants.sch.uk if you have any questions or concerns