Summer 2021 Examinations: Results Collection
- GCE A Level results are expected to arrive at School on Tuesday 10 August.
- UVI Pupils will be able to collect their provisional results in the marquee on the Main Field on Tuesday 10 August between 8.30am – 1.00pm. Results left uncollected will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Post Results Help - details of the A Level Post Results Clinics can be found by clicking the link.
- GCSE & IGCSE results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 12 August.
- Fifth Year Pupils will be able to collect their provisional GCSE/IGCSE results from a member of staff in the marquee on the Main Field on Thursday 12 August between 10.00am and 11.30am. Results left uncollected at 11.30am will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Results information can NOT be obtained by telephoning the School Office or contacting Members of Staff.
- Access to the School will be through the Wilton Road Pedestrian Gate. No cars are allowed on site.
- Fourth Year Pupils will receive their provisional GCSE Results by first class post. No results will be available from the School.
- Post Results Services - details of available post results appeals services for all A Level and GCSE/IGCSE qualifications can be found by clicking the link. Do not contact the Awarding Organisations directly. All enquiries about results can only be initiated by the School.
- Please contact the School on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Examination Certificate Collection 2021