Examination Certificate Collection 2019
June 2019 Examinations: Results Collection
- GCE A Level results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 15 August.
- GCSE & IGCSE results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 22 August.
- Results information can NOT be obtained by telephoning the School Office or contacting Members of Staff.
- UVI Pupils will be able to collect their provisional results in the Sixth Form Study Centre on Thursday 15 August between 8.30am – 10.30am. Results left uncollected will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fifth Year Candidates will be able to collect their provisional GCSE/IGCSE results from a member of staff in the Concourse on Thursday 22 August between 9.00am and 11.00am. Results left uncollected at 11.00am will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fourth Year Candidates will receive their provisional GCSE Results by first class post. No results will be available from the School.
- Access to the School will be through the Wilton Road Pedestrian Gate, and then via the Atrium. No cars are allowed on site.
- Post Results Help - details of the A Level Post Results Clinics can be found by clicking the link.
- Post Results Services - details of available services can be found by clicking the link. Do not contact the Awarding Bodies directly. All enquiries about results can only be initiated by the School.
- Please contact the School on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns