Examination Certificate Collection 2020
June 2020 Examinations: Results Collection
- GCE A Level results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 13 August.
- GCSE & IGCSE results are expected to arrive at School on Thursday 20 August.
- Results information can NOT be obtained by telephoning the School Office or contacting Members of Staff.
- UVI Pupils will be able to collect their provisional results in the marquee on the Main Field on Thursday 13 August between 8.30am – 11.00am. Results left uncollected will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fifth Year Candidates will be able to collect their provisional GCSE/IGCSE results from a member of staff in the marquee on the Main Field on Thursday 20 August between 9.00am and 11.00am. Results left uncollected at 11.00am will be sent by 1st Class post that day.
- Fourth Year Candidates will receive their provisional GCSE Results by first class post. No results will be available from the School.
- Access to the School will be through the Wilton Road Pedestrian Gate. No cars are allowed on site.
- Post Results Help - details of the A Level Post Results Clinics can be found by clicking the link.
- Post Results Services - details of available services can be found by clicking the link. Do not contact the Awarding Bodies directly. All enquiries about results can only be initiated by the School.
- Please contact the School on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns