- The Main Building which includes a sports complex and Sixth Form Concourse, Dobson and Twigg Theatres and a Dance studio. All rooms on the ground are accessible and those on the first floor are accessible by lift. Note Rooms H18 &H19 on the second floor have no lift access.
A portable Hearing Loop system is available on request in advance for use in performance spaces.
- The Science Faculty is set on two storeys with the first floor accessible to wheelchair users via a lift situated in the entrance foyer of the DT building. Evacuation chairs are provided on this floor. All doors in the Science Faculty have full length vision panels to cater for the shorter pupil and visitor. All doors in this refurbishment have 900mm access doors to cater for easier wheelchair access. Clearer visibility demarcation between floor coverings and doorways has been introduced by lighter and darker shades.
- The Design and Technology Area and Sports Pavilion. The DT department has three stories, only two of which are accessible to pupils. The second floor is out of bounds to pupils and has restricted access to staff. Access to the first floor is via a lift and stairs in the entrance foyer.
- Wellington Sports Ground. There are 34 acres of sports facilities, which is reached by vehicle at the Wellington Sports Ground, Stoneham Lane. Hospitality space is accessible on the ground floor but there is has no wheelchair access to the first floor. There is wheelchair access everywhere else and a disabled toilet on the ground floor.
- Lovaton. This is the School’s rural study centre on Dartmoor which is reached by vehicular transport. There is wheelchair access to the cottage and refectory.