is with regret that we have had to make the difficult decision to cancel
the Catalonia trip for May 2020.
the trip is some way off, there is still a great deal of uncertainty about the future
and by making this decision at this time we are able to ensure all parents can
be refunded and minimise any financial loss to the school.
full refund will be arranged in due course, however, it is possible for
you to transfer your payments to the 2021 trip should you wish your
son or daughter to be added to that list. In 2021, it will be
run as a language trip for students
across First to Third Years. The dates for next year’s trip are expected to be Friday 28 May – Tuesday 1
June 2021, but these dates will be confirmed when the trip is launched in October.
Thank you to all parents for responding with their preference to transfer or refund.
is of course disappointing to us all that the students will not get the chance
to benefit from the experiences of a fantastic trip, but we hope that you
understand the reasoning behind our decision and appreciate the clarity
achieved by making this decision at this time.
am sorry if this disrupts holiday plans for your family.